Immune Boosting, Sea Vegetation Bath Combo ‘Cease’ includes:
- (1) Respir-'Ease' Bath Bomb with Chondrus Crispus Irish Moss, Organic Kelp, Dulse, Mullein, Elderflower, Clove + more
- 8 oz Fizzing Bath Soak 'Sea' with Chondrus Crispus Irish Moss, Organic Elderflower, Dulse + more
Chondrus Crispus Irish Moss:
- Anti-bacterial, Anti-microbial, Anti-viral
- Repairs dry skin and relieves conditions such as rashes, eczema & psoriasis
- Skin protector & softener, nourishes the skin by maintaining hydration
- Packed with nutrients, minerals and vitamins that fortify health
- Promotes circulation of oxygen throughout the body, may prevent iron deficiency
- Promotes immunity & enhanced brain functioning
- Has the ability to relieve symptoms associated with flu, colds & respiratory ailments
- May dissolve phlegm & inflammation of mucous membranes, preventing congestion
Respir-'Ease' Bath Bomb: *Chondrus Crispus Irish Moss, *Elderflower (Sambucus nigra), *Dulse flakes (Palmaria palmata), *Mullein (Verbascum thapsus), Clove essential oil
Fizzing Bath Soak 'Sea': Magnesium & Sea salts, Baking soda, Citric Acid, *Chondrus Crispus Irish Moss, *Elderflower (Sambucus nigra), *Dulse flakes (Palmaria palmata)
How to Use:
Bath Bomb: Fill bath tub with warm water, remove bath bomb carefully from wrapper & gently drop the bomb into the water. Enjoy watching it fizz as it releases its aromatherapeutic pleasure!
Our bath bombs are made with all natural colorants derived from plant sources & powders may leave a slight residue behind. Be careful when exiting your bath and be sure to rinse the tub after use or wipe the residue away with a cloth.
Bath Soak: Draw a warm-hot temperature bath & pour bath soak blend directly into the running bath. Stir the water with your hand, blessing your bath while dissolving the salts.
NBU Bath Botanicals are made with naturally derived ingredients, which in some cases may cause sensitivity in certain individuals. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately. Products and recommendations by NBU make no claim to cure or prevent any disease or medical problem and is not intended to substitute other therapy or medical advice. While salt baths have many beneficial effects, people under doctor's care should consult with their health care provider before taking salt baths.