Self-Care Bath Bundle ‘Matcha Vita’ is a combination of Green Tea Bath & Body products for a rejuvenating night of self care. Start your regimen with a ‘Matcha & Neem’ Clay Mask. Follow it by bathing in a sea of Matcha, Jasmine & Mint tea.
- 9 oz Matcha Bath Soak ‘Vita’ with Magnesium & Himalayan salts
- 8 oz Green Tea ‘Matcha & Neem’ Clay Mask
- 8 oz Coffee + Matcha Face & Body Polish (wooden spoon included)
- 2 oz Matcha Shea Butter Facial Cream
- (1) Rejuvenating Bath Bomb 'Matcha'
Matcha Green Tea:
- Promotes healing of various skin conditions, combats bacterial build up
- Packed with antioxidants that brighten skin
- Balances skin tone & hyperpigmentation
- Brightens dull skin, diminishes appearance of aging
- Protect skin from free radicals
- Reduce excess sebum production
Mask & Scrub:
- Mix your Matcha + Neem mask with equal parts Raw Apple Cider Vinegar or water. Use non-metal bowls & utensils to mix your clay. Stir the mixture until it is a smooth paste consistency, feel free to add more clay or liquid as needed. Apply a thick layer of clay to the face or other areas & allow to dry. Drying times are generally 10-15 minutes for sensitive skin & 20-25 minutes for normal skin. You will feel a pulling & tightening sensation as your mask hardens. Once it has dried, remove clay by washing with warm water or cloth. A slight redness may appear after removing the clay. This is normal & will disappear within the half hour. Follow up with your favorite natural toner & moisturizer.
- Draw yourself warm-hot bath water. Pour Matcha Bath Soak ‘Vita’ directly into running water. Stir with your hands to dissolve the salt. Remove Matcha Bath Bomb carefully from wrapper & gently drop the bomb into the water. Relax & soak for at least 20 minutes. Always remember to drink plenty of water after taking a salt bath.
NBU Bath Botanicals are made with naturally derived ingredients, which in some cases may cause sensitivity in certain individuals. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately. Products and recommendations by NBU make no claim to cure or prevent any disease or medical problem and is not intended to substitute other therapy or medical advice.