Immune Boosting, Sea Vegetation Bath Combo ‘Cease’ includes:
- (1) Respir-'Ease' Bath Bomb with Chondrus Crispus Irish Moss, Organic Kelp, Dulse, Mullein, Elderflower, Clove + more
- 8 oz Seaweed Bath Soak 'Sea' with Organic Kelp, Spirulina, Chondrus Crispus Irish Moss, Organic Elderflower, Dulse + more
Chondrus Crispus Irish Moss:
- Anti-bacterial, Anti-microbial, Anti-viral
- Repairs dry skin and relieves conditions such as rashes, eczema and psoriasis
- Skin protector and softener, nourishes the skin by maintaining hydration
- Packed with nutrients, minerals and vitamins that fortify health
- Promotes circulation of oxygen throughout the body, may prevent iron deficiency
- Promotes immunity and enhanced brain functioning
- Has the ability to relieve symptoms associated with flu, colds and respiratory ailments
- May dissolve phlegm and inflammation of mucous membranes, preventing congestion
Respir-'Ease' Bath Bomb: *Chondrus Crispus Irish Moss, *Elderflower (Sambucus nigra), *Dulse flakes (Palmaria palmata), *Mullein (Verbascum thapsus), Clove essential oil
Seaweed Bath Soak 'Sea': Magnesium + Dead Sea salts, Baking soda, *Kelp powder, *Spirulina powder, *Chondrus Crispus Irish Moss, *Elderflower (Sambucus nigra), *Dulse flakes (Palmaria palmata), Rosemary essential oil, Peppermint essential oil, Eucalyptus essential oil
How to Use:
Bath Bomb: Fill bath tub with warm water, remove bath bomb carefully from wrapper and gently drop the bomb into the water. Enjoy watching it fizz as it releases its aromatherapeutic pleasure!
Our bath bombs are made with all natural colorants derived from plant sources and powders may leave a slight residue behind. Be careful when exiting your bath and be sure to rinse the tub after use or wipe the residue away with a cloth.
Bath Soak: Draw a warm-hot temperature bath and pour bath soak blend directly into the running bath. Stir the water with your hand, blessing your bath while dissolving the salts.
NBU Bath Botanicals are made with naturally derived ingredients, which in some cases may cause sensitivity in certain individuals. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately. Products and recommendations by NBU make no claim to cure or prevent any disease or medical problem and is not intended to substitute other therapy or medical advice. While salt baths have many beneficial effects, people under doctor's care should consult with their health care provider before taking salt baths.