Bath Soak 'Sea' with Chondrus Crispus Irish Moss, Organic Spirulina, Kelp, Elderflower, Dulse + more
Seaweed hydrates the skin, relieving conditions like acne, eczema, psoriasis, as well as easing back and muscular pain. A seaweed bath encourages healthy circulation while improving skin tone and elasticity.
Seaweed activates the release of excess body fluids, improving the symptoms of edema (water retention) by dissolving fatty wastes through the skin and replacing them with necessary minerals like iodine.
Chondrus Crispus Irish Moss:
- Anti-bacterial, Anti-microbial, Anti-viral
- Repairs dry skin and relieves conditions such as rashes, eczema and psoriasis
- Skin protector and softener, nourishes the skin by maintaining hydration
- Packed with nutrients, minerals and vitamins that fortify health
- Promotes circulation of oxygen throughout the body, may prevent iron deficiency
- Promotes immunity and enhanced brain functioning
- Has the ability to relieve symptoms associated with flu, colds and respiratory ailments
- May dissolve phlegm and inflammation of mucous membranes, preventing congestion
Ingredients: Magnesium + Dead Sea salts, Baking soda, *Spirulina (Blue-Green Algae), *Kelp, *Chondrus Crispus Irish Moss, *Elderflower (Sambucus nigra), *Dulse flakes (Palmaria palmata), House essential oil blend
How to Use:
Draw a warm-hot bath and pour bath soak blend directly into the running bath. Stir the water with your hand, blessing your bath while dissolving the salts.
NBU Bath Botanicals are made with naturally derived ingredients, which in some cases may cause sensitivity in certain individuals. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately. Products and recommendations by NBU make no claim to cure or prevent any disease or medical problem and is not intended to substitute other therapy or medical advice. While salt baths have many beneficial effects, people under doctor's care should consult with their health care provider before taking salt baths.