4-5 oz hand cut bar
Raw African Black Soap is made of the ash of locally harvested plants and barks such as plantain, cocoa pods, palm tree leaves and shea tree bark in West Africa. Cleansing with true RAW black soap has been found to improve skin tone and texture, enhance natural glow, reduce hyperpigmentation, evening dark spots and acne scars.
Benefits of African Black Soap:
- Anti-bacterial, cleanses impurities without the chemicals
- Antioxidants may protect skin from free radical damage, reduce appearance of aging, wrinkles and facial lines
- Improves skin tone and texture, enhances natural glow
- Reduces discoloration and hyperpigmentation, evens dark spots and acne scars
- May alleviate psoriasis, eczema, skin rashes and inflammation
- Plantain extract improves and prevents breakouts
- Ashes have mildly exfoliating properties, removing dead skin and softening rough skin
Palm Kernel Oil, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Pod Husk, Unrefined Shea Butter, Plantain Skin Ash, Vitamin E, Water
How To Use:
Lather soap into a washcloth, sponge, or loofah and massage into skin. This soap may contain small bark residue that could scratch skin. Do NOT apply this soap directly to the skin or face.
NBU Bath Botanicals are made with naturally derived ingredients, which in some cases may cause sensitivity in certain individuals. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately. Products and recommendations by NBU make no claim to treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical problem and is not intended to substitute other therapy or medical advice.