Wooden spoon included. Avoid getting water into scrub by using wooden spoon instead of wet hands.
Exfoliating Mask 'Veda' is an Ayurvedic scrub designed to improve skin complexion, reduce the appearance of acne scars and hyperpigmentation.
'Veda' features Tulsi, also known as Holy Basil, that prevents blemishes on acne prone skin. It is also high in linoleic acid which is extremely beneficial for skin. Tulsi and Neem are both anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, quite effective at reducing inflammation.
'Veda' doubles as a Face + Body Polish as well as a Manuka Honey, Neem and Tulsi Mask. Simply leave on as a mask.
*Neem leaf powder:
- Improves acne-prone skin by killing surface bacteria
- Tones, tightens, shrinks pores, hydrates skin
- Anti-aging properties
- Great for hyperpigmentation, works well with every skin type
- Moisturizes, softens, soothes inflamed skin
- Naturally antibacterial
- Help skin retain moisture
- Promotes healthy collagen growth/production
- Antiviral, anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties
Pure Cane Brown Sugar, *Neem leaf powder (Azadirachta indica), *Tulsi powder (Ocimum tenuiflorum), New Zealand Manuka Honey, *Comfrey leaf (Symphytum uplandicum), *German Chamomile (Matricaria recutita), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), *Rosehip Oil, *Coconut oil, *Herbal Infused Oil, Tea tree essential oil, Frankincense essential oil
How to Use:
- Dampen skin.
- Always use wooden spoon to scoop the scrub into your hands.
- Apply a small amount of scrub to your skin and gently massage using small, circular motions for several minutes.
- Leave the mask on for 5-15 minutes.
- Rinse, dry, moisturize and enjoy your glowing, soft and smooth skin.
Be careful if you use this scrub in the shower. The honey and oil can make the bottom of the shower slippery.
Avoid getting water into your scrub by using wooden spoon instead of wet hands.
*Discard after 6 months.
NBU Bath Botanicals are made with naturally derived ingredients, which in some cases may cause sensitivity in certain individuals. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately. Products and recommendations by NBU make no claim to treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical problem and is not intended to substitute other therapy or medical advice.