7 oz volume
Clay has been used as a skin treatment for centuries. A natural gift from nature, clay is mineral-rich, and a safe and gentle alternative to harsh facial treatments such as chemical peels and acids. Clay uses nature's intelligence to absorb dead cells, while maintaining the skin's protective barrier. It uses skin-care superpowers to refine, beautify, and draw impurities from the skin while leaving healthy skin behind.
Normal to Oily, Combination, Acne-Prone skin
*Matcha Green tea:
- Packed with antioxidants that brighten skin
- Combats bacterial build up
- Protect skin from free radicals
- Reduce excess sebum production
*Neem leaf powder:
- Improves acne-prone skin by killing surface bacteria
- Tones, tightens & hydrates
- Anti-aging properties
- Great for hyperpigmentation, works well with every skin type
*Comfrey leaf powder:
- Aids wound repair & accelerates skin healing
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars
- Naturally contains Allantoin which boosts the growth of new skin cells
Herbs pictured are finely ground into plant powders before combined with clays.
How to Use:
Mix your clay with equal parts raw apple cider vinegar and water. Always use non-metal bowls & utensils to mix your clay; Glass, pottery, or wooden are ideal. Stir the mixture until it is a smooth paste consistency, feel free to add more clay or liquid as needed. Apply a thick layer of clay to the face or other areas & allow to dry. Drying times are generally 10-15 minutes for sensitive skin & 20-25 minutes for normal skin. You will feel a pulling & tightening sensation as your mask hardens.
Once it has dried, remove clay by washing with warm water or cloth. A slight redness may appear after removing the clay. This is normal & will disappear within the half hour. Follow up with your favorite natural toner & moisturizer!
NBU Bath Botanicals are made with naturally derived ingredients, which in some cases may cause sensitivity in certain individuals. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately. Products and recommendations by NBU make no claim to cure or prevent any disease or medical problem and is not intended to substitute other therapy or medical advice.