OPEN • Heart Tea
OPEN • Heart Tea is rich in antioxidants, formulated to support healthy functioning of the heart and circulatory system. May strengthen the heart physically and emotionally, improve blood flow, prevent and improve heart conditions, hypertension and high cholesterol.
Do not consume if pregnant or breastfeeding.
4 oz 15+ servings
9 oz 30+ servings
16 oz 60+ servings
*Hawthorn (Crataegus monogyna), *Jamaican Sorrel, *Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) + more
*organic or wild harvested
Our formulas are proprietary herbal blends and may contain ingredients that are not listed. List any allergies in the comments at checkout. Use discretion, if a tea does not agree with you, reduce dosage or discontinue use.
Bring spring water to a boil on stove or heat water in a kettle.
- Using infuser: Fill a tea ball infuser with 1-2 tsp of loose leaf tea, remove water from heat. Place infuser into cup, pour water over infuser and allow to steep for 5-7 minutes before drinking.
- Using tea bag: Fill the unbleached cotton bag with 1-2 tsp of tea, remove water from heat. Place bag into cup, pour water over tea bag and allow to steep for 5-7 minutes before drinking.
- Using a tea press: Pour 3-4 tablespoons of tea into tea press, remove water from heat. Pour water over herbs into tea press. Allow to steep, press and enjoy.
To prepare as decoction:
- Start with cold water. Use 1 tsp-1 tbs of herbs per cup of water.
- Add the herbs and water to a pot on the stove, bring to a low boil.
- Cover and simmer on low for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from heat, allow to cool.
- Strain herbs.
- Refrigerate and enjoy for up to 48 hours.
NBU Bath Botanicals are made with naturally derived ingredients, which in some cases may cause sensitivity in certain individuals. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately. Products and recommendations by NBU make no claim to cure or prevent any disease or medical problem and is not intended to substitute other therapy or medical advice.
OPEN • Heart Tea