Liver Support Tea • FLUSH
Liver Support Tea FLUSH is formulated to nourish, protect and gently flush the liver. May improve liver function and prevent or slow the progression of liver damage. FLUSH may also improve blood circulation to vital organs and enhance detoxification of the liver.
Liver Support Tea FLUSH is included in our Liver + Gallbladder Detox.
Do not consume if pregnant, breastfeeding or if you have epilepsy.
4 oz 15+ servings
9 oz 30+ servings
16 oz 60+ servings
REFILL option now available. Refills come in a bag vs a jar and are intended for you to refill and reuse jars from previous orders. Select this option at checkout to save $1.
Select pre-bagged as a $1 upcharge to have your tea bagged in natural wood pulp filter paper, unbleached, non toxic tea bags. They are fully biodegradable and steep beautifully.
*Burdock root (Arctium lappa), *Dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale), *Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum), *Schisandra berry (Schisandra chinensis) + more
Our formulas are proprietary herbal blends and may contain ingredients that are not listed. List any allergies in the comments at checkout. Use discretion, if a tea does not agree with you, reduce dosage or discontinue use.
Bring spring water to a boil on stove or heat water in a kettle.
- Using infuser: Fill a tea infuser with 1-2 tsp of loose leaf tea, remove water from heat. Place infuser into cup, pour water over infuser and allow to steep for 5-7 minutes before drinking.
- Using tea bag: Fill the unbleached bag with 1-2 tsp of tea, remove water from heat. Place bag into cup, pour water over tea bag and allow to steep for 5-7 minutes before drinking.
- Using a tea press: Pour 1-2 tablespoons of tea into tea press, remove water from heat. Pour water over herbs into tea press. Allow to steep, press and enjoy.
To prepare as decoction:
- Start with cold water. Use 1 tsp-1 tbsp of herbs per cup of water.
- Add the herbs and water to a pot on the stove, bring to a low boil.
- Cover and simmer on low for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from heat, allow to cool.
- Strain herbs (may be used/recycled to brew a new batch of decoction).
- Refrigerate and enjoy for up to 48 hours.
NBU Bath Botanicals are made with naturally derived ingredients, which in some cases may cause sensitivity in certain individuals. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately. Products and recommendations by NBU make no claim to cure or prevent any disease or medical problem and is not intended to substitute other therapy or medical advice.
Liver Support Tea • FLUSH