Oil Cleansing is a method used to cleanse the skin and pores while naturally balancing oil production. Oil cleansing is based on the chemistry that like treats and dissolves like and that you dissolve excess sebum and oil with similar oils. Massaging oil into your skin dissolves the dirt, excess sebum and impurities that have hardened and lodged themselves in your pores. When using the proper oils, you can gently and effectively cleanse your pores of dirt and bacteria naturally, while replacing the dirty oil with beneficial oils.
Oil cleansers are a gentle and natural makeup remover, lash remover, cleanser, pre-cleanser and moisturizer all-in-one. A regular oil cleansing regimen is beneficial for all skin types including dry, oily, sensitive and acne prone skin. All oils used in our oil cleansing formulas are non-comedogenic, meaning they have zero to very low comedogenic rating and will not clog pores. They are however, guaranteed to leave your skin healthy, balanced and properly moisturized.
BENEFITS OF OIL CLEANSING:
- Cleanse the SKÏN while naturally balancing oil production
- Remove lashes and makeup safely
- Use oil, instead of soap, to cleanse skin without stripping natural moisture
- Dissolve dirt, oil plugs, sebum and impurities from pores
- Balances normal, oily, dry and sensitive SKÏN
- Prevention of blackheads, whiteheads, eczema and psoriasis
DAILY SKINCARE ROUTINE:
- OIL CLEANSE for 5-10 minutes
WEEKLY SKINCARE ROUTINE:
- FACIAL STEAM
- OIL CLEANSE
- CLAY MASK