Ideal for Head-to-Toe Usage
Gently cleanse your skin without stripping it of its natural protective barrier with African Black Soap and Aloe Vera cleanser 'Raw’
Blended with an Herbal Infused oil for additional skin health, nourishment & moisturization. Store in a cool dry place. Don’t store in shower. Soap naturally separates, cover spout with finger and shake before using. Use within 90 days.
Raw African Black Soap is traditionally made in West Africa, typically Ghana, and has an abundance of antioxidants. It is made from the ash of locally harvested plants and barks such as plantain, cocoa pods, palm tree leaves and shea tree bark.
Benefits of African Black Soap:
- Anti-bacterial, cleanses impurities without the chemicals
- Antioxidants protect skin from free radical damage, reduce appearance of aging, wrinkles and facial lines
- Improves skin tone & texture, enhances natural glow
- Reduces discoloration and hyperpigmentation, evens dark spots & acne scars
- May alleviate psoriasis, eczema, skin rashes & inflammation
- Plantain extract treats acne breakouts
- Ashes have mildly exfoliating properties, removing dead skin & softening roughness
Benefits of Aloe Vera:
- Known as the “plant of immortality” by the Ancient Egyptians
- Provides protective layer to the skin, retaining moisture
- Rich in antioxidants and minerals that speed skin healing
- Anti-inflammatory, beneficial for dry, cracked or peeling skin as well as alleviating the effects of sunburn
- Reduce skin irritation and inflammation, healing acne and eczema
Raw African Black Soap, 100% Aloe Vera, *Herbal Infused House Botanical Oil, Essential oil of your choice
Add-on: Turmeric + Amla Oil or Neem Oil
How to Use:
For Body: Cover spout and gently shake before using. Dampen skin, pump a couple times into a cloth or loofah, lather and wash entire body. Rinse well and towel dry. Moisturize skin with NBU Bath Botanicals Body Oil ‘Elixir’ or Shea Butter Cream ‘Ivory.’
For Face: Remove makeup with oil cleanser of your choice. Cover spout and gently shake before using. Dampen face, pump once into your fingertips and cleanse face in a circular motion. A little goes a long way. Rinse well, dry and moisturize skin.
NBU Bath Botanicals are made with naturally derived ingredients, which in some cases may cause sensitivity in certain individuals. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately. Products and recommendations by NBU make no claim to treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical problem and is not intended to substitute other therapy or medical advice.