'Lucid' is an herbal bath tea formulated for the dreamer to promote restful sleep, with herbs that stimulate vivid, easily recalled dreams. Lucid allows one to more easily achieve a meditative state & assists you with dream or astral work.
Herbal bath teas are similar to brewing teas for drinking. Herbs are selected for their medicinal healing & relaxation-inducing qualities & infused with hot water. The only difference in a bath, is that the skin absorbs the herbal qualities in combination with the salt & hot water soothing the body’s muscles.
100% Cotton Muslin Bag included, reusable
- *Mugwort (Artemisia vulgaris): increases the frequency & clarity of dreams
- *Valerian root (Valeriana officinalis): mild sedative, anxiety reducing, improves dream recall & enhances dream content
- *Passionflower (Passiflora): treats anxiety & insomnia
- *Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora): relaxing, promotes peace & harmony, prevents nightmares, enhance mental clarity
- *Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis): encourages sleep by improving mood & inducing mental calmness
- *Catnip (Nepeta cataria): mild sedative, promotes sleep
- *Peppermint leaf (Mentha piperita): support dream quality, lucid &vivid dreaming, adds "prophetic" quality to dreams
- *Sage leaf (Salvia apiana): enhance healing dreams, protection during astral work
- Jasmine blossoms (Jasminum officinale): transitioning to sleep
- *Ashwagandha root powder: boosts lucid dreaming ability, reduce insomnia, anxiety
+Magnesium Salts, Tangerine & Peppermint essential oil
How to Use:
For a strong infusion, steep 1 cup of your Bath Tea in 8 cups of boiling water, covered, for about 10 minutes. Cool, strain & pour into bath.
Fill your 100% Cotton Muslin Bag with the contents of the Herbal Bath Tea & add to the warm bath. Watch as the herbs steep, creating a Bath Tea to nourish your skin. Squeeze muslin bag for maximum benefits.
NBU Bath Botanicals are made with naturally derived ingredients, which in some cases may cause sensitivity in certain individuals. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately. Products and recommendations by NBU make no claim to cure or prevent any disease or medical problem and is not intended to substitute other therapy or medical advice.