Copper Bath Bomb with Lemongrass, French Red Clay & Himalayan Salts
Copper has been known as 'Humanity's first mineral,' one of the first & most common metals used in ancient Egyptian history. Copper has been traditionally found useful for its internal & external healing powers. Copper supports the body's natural healing process and bathing in Copper stimulates the flow of energy & enhances connection to Spirit. ‘Amber’ gets its color from the high concentration of minerals in French Red Clay & the Copper oxides which provide it’s color.
French Red Clay:
- Powerhouse of Iron, Copper + other minerals
- Promotes the production of collagen, improve elasticity
- Cleanses, detoxifies & exfoliates the skin, leaving it hydrated & toned
- Purifying, absorptive qualities
- Evens skin tone, reducing hyperpigmentation
Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus):
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- Natural astringent that helps tone skin, minimize the appearance of larger pores
- Regulates excess sebum production for those with oily skin types
Baking soda, Citric Acid (food-grade, non-GMO), Corn Starch, Pink Himalayan Salt, Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate), French Red Clay, *Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus), *Herbal Infused EVOO, Lemongrass essential oil, Tangerine essential oil
How to Use:
Fill bath tub with warm water, remove bath bomb carefully from wrapper & gently drop the bomb into the water. Enjoy watching it fizz as it releases its aromatherapeutic pleasure!
Our bath bombs are made with all natural colorants derived from plant sources & powders may leave a slight residue behind. Be careful when exiting your bath and be sure to rinse the tub after use or wipe the residue away with a cloth.
NBU Bath Botanicals are made with naturally derived ingredients, which in some cases may cause sensitivity in certain individuals. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately. Products and recommendations by NBU make no claim to treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical problem and is not intended to substitute other therapy or medical advice.