Stimulating, Citrus and Invigorating bath bomb ‘Rue’ with Organic Rosemary, Guarana Seed and Ashwagandha powder
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult with your healthcare provider before using herbal products.
Baking soda, Citric Acid (food-grade, non-GMO), Corn Starch, Himalayan Salt, Epsom Salt, *Guarana Seed Powder (Paullinia cupana), *Ashwagandha Root Powder (Withania somnifera), *Safflower (Carthamus tinctorius), *Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), *Calendula (Calendula officinalis), *Herbal Infused Oil, Rosemary essential oil, Blood Orange essential oil, Sweet Orange essential oil, Peppermint essential oil
- Natural stimulant, energy booster and analgesic (pain reliever)
- Improves circulation, increases alertness and encourages feelings of peace and well-being
- Protects skin from oxidative stress damage, restores skin's natural health by neutralizing free radicals
One of our favorite Ayurvedic herbs, Ashwagandha is an adaptogen that may decrease cortisol levels and improve the body's response to stress
- Ashwagandha is anti-inflammatory, improves skin quality and healing of blemishes and skin irritations
- Antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, protects the skin from infections and stimulates collagen production
- Natural skin toner
How to Use:
Fill bath tub with warm water, remove bath bomb carefully from wrapper and gently drop the bomb into the water. Enjoy watching it fizz as it releases its aromatherapeutic pleasure!
Our bath bombs are made with all natural colorants derived from plant sources and powders may leave a slight residue behind. Be careful when exiting your bath and be sure to rinse the tub after use or wipe the residue away with a cloth.
NBU Bath Botanicals are made with naturally derived ingredients, which in some cases may cause sensitivity in certain individuals. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately. Products and recommendations by NBU make no claim to treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical problem and is not intended to substitute other therapy or medical advice.