Blood Cleansing Tea • DIVINITY
Blood Cleansing Tea DIVINITY is formulated with Organic Burdock root, Dandelion root, Red Clover + more. May increase iron levels, assist those with anemia, low blood cell count, blood disorders, hormonal acne and eruptive skin conditions. This product is formulated to purify and detoxify the blood from toxins and may be used as a blood cleanse.
Disease and imbalance are unable to thrive in an alkaline environment. Eating alkaline foods and drinking alkaline herbs puts our immune system, tissues and organs in the position to function at their best and heal themselves and the body naturally.
Blood cleansing herbs are used as catalysts for detoxification. They purify the blood of impurities while decreasing stagnation, encouraging lymph movement, improving blood quality. Clean blood also equals clear skin.
To build and nourish the blood, especially if you are anemic, please use Blood Building Tea Iron ENHANCE.
Do not consume if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Avoid if you are taking steroid therapy, have kidney disease, gastric ulcers, bile duct blockages, intestinal blockages or taking anticoagulants (blood thinners).
4 oz 15+ servings
9 oz 30+ servings
16 oz 60+ servings
REFILL option now available. Refills come in a bag vs a jar and are intended for you to refill and reuse jars from previous orders. Select this option at checkout to save $1.
Select pre-bagged as a $1 upcharge to have your tea bagged in natural wood pulp filter paper, unbleached, non toxic tea bags. They are fully biodegradable and steep beautifully.
*Burdock root (Arctium lappa), *Dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale), *Sarsaparilla root (Smilax ornata), *Red Clover (Trifolium pratense), *Yellowdock (Rumex crispus) + more
Our formulas are proprietary herbal blends and may contain ingredients that are not listed. List any allergies in the comments at checkout. Use discretion, if a tea does not agree with you, reduce dosage or discontinue use.
Prepare as a tea or herbal decoction. A little goes a long way.
Bring spring water to a boil on stove or heat water in a kettle.
- Using infuser: Fill a tea infuser with 1-2 tsp of loose leaf tea, remove water from heat. Place infuser into cup, pour water over infuser and allow to steep before drinking.
- Using tea bag: Fill the unbleached bag with 1-2 tsp of tea, remove water from heat. Place bag into cup, pour water over tea bag and allow to steep before drinking.
- Using a tea press: Pour 1-2 tablespoons of tea into tea press, remove water from heat. Pour water over herbs into tea press. Allow to steep, press and enjoy.
To prepare as decoction:
- Start with cold water. Use 1 tbsp of herbs per 10 oz of water.
- Add the herbs and water to a pot on the stove, bring to a low boil.
- Cover and simmer on low for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from heat, allow to cool.
- Strain herbs (may be used again to brew a second batch)
- Refrigerate and enjoy for up to 48 hours.
To prepare as an infusion:
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of herbs to a glass jar.
- Pour boiling water over herbs and cover with lid. Leave to steep overnight. Strain, reheat or refrigerate and drink within 48 hours.
NBU Bath Botanicals are made with naturally derived ingredients, which in some cases may cause sensitivity in certain individuals. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately. Products and recommendations by NBU make no claim to cure or prevent any disease or medical problem and is not intended to substitute other therapy or medical advice.
Blood Cleansing Tea • DIVINITY