Alkaline Blood Cleansing Tea with Burdock root, Dandelion root, Red Clover + more.
includes (1) reusable, unbleached cotton tea bag
Restore balance to your body with Alkaline 'Divinity' tea. Illnesses and imbalances are unable to thrive in an alkaline environment, thus preventing illness, flu, disease. Eating alkaline foods and drinking alkaline elixirs puts our immune system, tissues and organs in the position to function at their best and heal themselves and the body naturally.
Blood cleansing herbs are used for detoxification. They cleanse the blood of impurities while nourishing the blood, improving its quality. Clean blood also equals clear skin.
Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
*Dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale): Promotes liver-gallbladder, kidney health, skin toner, blood tonic, improve high blood pressure and diabetes
*Burdock root (Arctium lappa): Anti-bacterial, Anti-cancer, Anti-oxidant, Anti-viral, Anti-inflammatory, Cleanses and detoxifies the blood, liver, improves skin conditions
*Sarsaparilla root (Smilax ornata): Blood purifier, general tonic and wound healer, diuretic, improves circulation, detoxifies the liver, helps relieve psoriasis and other skin conditions
*Ginger root (Zingiber officinale): Anti-parasitic, promotes cleansing through perspiration, alleviates nausea, stimulates appetite
*Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica): Anti-inflammatory, improves allergies, allergic reactions and skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema and acne
*Red Clover blossoms (Trifolium pratense): Anti-cancer, improves blood circulation, reduce symptoms of menopause, alkalizing effect on the body
*Rosehips (Rosa rubiginosa): Energizing, high Vitamin C content, rich in flavanoids, prevent cold and flu
May be prepared as a tea or herbal decoction. A little goes a long way.
To prepare as tea:
Bring spring water to a boil on stove or heat water in a kettle.
- Using infuser: Fill a tea ball infuser with 1-2 tsp of loose leaf tea, remove water from heat. Place infuser into cup, pour water over infuser & allow to steep before drinking.
- Using tea bag: Fill the unbleached cotton bag with 1-2 tsp of tea, remove water from heat. Place bag into cup, pour water over tea bag & allow to steep before drinking.
- Using a tea press: Pour 1-2 tablespoons of tea into tea press, remove water from heat. Pour water over herbs into tea press. Allow to steep, press and enjoy.
To prepare as decoction:
- Start with cold water. Use 1 tsp-1 tbs of herbs per cup of water.
- Add the herbs and water to a pot on the stove, bring to a low boil.
- Cover and simmer on low for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from heat, allow to cool.
- Strain herbs (may be used/recycled to brew a new batch of decoction).
- Refrigerate and enjoy for up to 48 hours.
NBU Bath Botanicals are made with naturally derived ingredients, which in some cases may cause sensitivity in certain individuals. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately. Products and recommendations by NBU make no claim to cure or prevent any disease or medical problem and is not intended to substitute other therapy or medical advice.