Wooden spoon included. Avoid getting water into scrub by using wooden spoon instead of wet hands.
Coffee + Cardamom Body Polish with Orange Peel and Calendula
This scrub stimulates blood flow and promotes collagen production, brightening skin with its Citrus ingredients. One of the world's most ancient spices, Cardamom is in the Ginger family, used in Ancient Egypt both medicinally and in many beauty rituals. Cardamom improves and evens complexion, treating skin conditions with its anti-bacterial properties. Coffee naturally exfoliates the skin and may reduce the appearance of cellulite, dark circles and blemishes on the skin. Exfoliating with coffee promotes circulation and improves complexion resulting in smooth, glowing skin.
Benefits of Cardamom powder:
- Clears and improves skin complexion with anti-bacterial and anti-oxidant properties
- Promotes circulation due to its Vitamin C content
- Reduce the signs of aging and the appearance of dark spots and blemishes
- Renew skin cells, promoting cell turnover
*Fair Trade Arabica Coffee grounds, *Cardamom powder (Elletaria cardamomum), *Orange peel (Citrus sinensis), *Calendula (Calendula arvensis), *Herbal Infused Oil, Sweet and Blood orange essential oils
How to Use:
- Dampen skin.
- Always use wooden spoon to scoop the scrub into your hands.
- Apply a small amount of scrub to your skin and gently massage using small, circular motions for several minutes.
- Rinse, dry and enjoy your soft, smooth skin.
Be careful if you use this scrub in the shower. The oil can make the bottom of the shower slippery.
Avoid getting water into your scrub by using wooden spoon instead of wet hands.
*Discard after 6 months.
NBU Bath Botanicals are made with naturally derived ingredients, which in some cases may cause sensitivity in certain individuals. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately. Products and recommendations by NBU make no claim to treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical problem and is not intended to substitute other therapy or medical advice.